Thursday, June 20, 2013

For my turtle collage that was dominantly white,  my EV2- was dark but you could still make it out, EV1- was a little bit better, but EV 0, was the most realistic looking photo, and you could make out every detail. With EV1+ I started to lose some detail and the color started to fade, but for EV2+ the photo was almost completely washed out and you couldn't see most of the details.



For my exit sign collage that was dominantly dark, my EV2- was dark, but you could still make out what it was, only because the exit sign had a red light in it making it easy to see in the dark. For my EV1-, you could still easily make out what it was, but it still didn't show the actual lighting in the room when I took the photo, when I used EV0 the photo showed the actual lighting in the room when I took the photo, when I used EV1+ the photo, didn’t look as realistic it was too bright, but when I used EV+2 the photo started to look washed out, but you could still clearly make out that it was an exit sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment