Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Contrast


I chose this photo because, in my opinion it shows a lot of contrast because it stands out a lot, and the roses are very bright compared to the background.

Texture


This photo shows texture from the contrast and depth.

Repetition 


This is a photo of the bike rack, it clearly shows repetition, because all the bike rack things are lined up beside it each other. 

Angle of view


I took this photo laying on the bench, it shows the grass from a side view instead of from the top.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the fourth and third ones. Although the plant in the front of the fourth one is kinda in teh way of ther green, I still really like it. I also like that the bridge is visible in the background. The third one could have been a little brighter, but I still really like that the bike rack creates a tunnel-like look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did your depth picture correctly... I had so much trouble with that. I can totally follow along the grass to see the bridge in the background. I don't really like the brownish red thing on the left, but it's not a HUGE issue, since I noticed it after looking at your picture for a long while. I like your texture picture too; the bright green just energizes me in a way. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two favorites from this shoot....texture - I can imagine how soft and luscious the grass would be to walk in my bare feet. The contrast photo has a great colour contrast between the red and the white colours. The vase and flowers could have been positioned differently in the frame to improve the overall composition. And your Angle of view. The strongest point of the last photo is that the depth adds "depth" to the photo. It takes the "reader" from one part of the photo to the next. It provides us the opportunity to examine the whole photo.

    ReplyDelete