Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gastwon

There was so many cute little stores in Gas town, I couldn't decide which one was your favorite, so i picked the jade store because in my opinion its the best one down there. 

I choose this picture for "feet", mainly because its adorable :) 


I chose these two for water cause the first one has the word water and the second one is water.


These two are obviously for the letter W :) 

 These are the two photos picked for Vancouver .

I picked two different kind of wheels to mix things up :P 

This is my photo for Old vrs New, Its a picture of old gas town im new Gas Town.

This is my picture of a Boot :) 

This is Gassy Jack, he was called Gassy Jack because he talked so much :).


I took this picture at last minute, but its my picture for parking.


hahaha, here my picture of D'alice doing a tourist pose :P 


Here's my picture of Automobiles & Boats :) 

This is my picture for Grit :) 



Some Stairs :))

Well theres a Train :)

Heres a picture i took from "blood Alley" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment