Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Scale, Depth, Framing, Simplicity.

Simplicity


The reason I chose this photo for simplicity is because, the flower stands out and its the main focus of the photograph, and the background is all green, that blends in... and the pictures really pretty:) 

Framing


The whale is framed by the window of the boat. 
Tbh, I only used this photo because its the only one I have that shows framing, its not very interesting, but its good enough haha. 

Depth


The foreground would be the walkway, the middle ground is the water, and the background is the trees/sky.
I think this photo shows good depth :) . 

Scale


This photo shows scale because we all have a general idea on how big my hand is, and when my hand is wrapped around the tree trunk, it shows that the tree is small LOL :). 




4 comments:

  1. Happy to see you have posted Assignment 8 & 9 ahead of time. What about Assignment 7?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first and third photos. I really like that the flower stands out like it does. The second one could have been a bit brighter, but you got a lot more of the frame than my attempt when I took a similar picture. I also really like the view of the water in the third photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your nails are beautiful. Your thumb is kind of blurry but the pink really POPS out, so I guess that last picture could work for contrast too. The first picture is my absolute favourite; you captured it perfectly. The third one is cool as well. It makes me want to go fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "bleeding" of the deeper pink in the flower you shot for simplicity. A little editing would bring out the colours and make them bolder. Or maybe a change in White Balance. Original shot for scale. You're the only one in class that shot this way. It also works with the contrast in your nail colours. Good job!

    ReplyDelete