Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rule of thirds and Leading lines

Leading lines



I chose these pictures because they are clear examples, of leading lines and I like both pictures. I noticed that my eyes will slowly follow along the path, for the first one I will start at the bottom of the path and go up, and for the second I started at the top and went down. this is the path leading to the back of my house :). 

Rule of thirds 



I chose this photo because I used the rule of thirds while taking it. I decided to take this picture of the stumps in my back yard because the stumps interest me, and the one kind of looks like a chair haha :P 


This is Thud, our grumpy little troll cat lol, I was looking through my photos and realized I used the rule of thirds for this photo too, so I decided to use it, oh and because hes adorable <3 .

1 comment:

  1. You're right. The path is a great example of leading lines. Did you try to shoot any other angles from the bottom of the path? I wonder if there's a way to make the lines appear stronger by starting the path out in a corner.

    Your cat is cute. He seems blue. Were you also practising with your white balance?

    The stumps are great on the third. It also reminds me of a rabbit. Ask if you'd like to know the story.

    Well done. It seems like you are getting the hang of composition. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete