Wednesday, July 10, 2013

White Balance

White Balance
(outside)


The first one I used the setting Cloudy, the middle one I used natural lighting, and the last one I used tungsten. 
I personally like the cloudy affect, it stands out most to me, but if you want to get the most natural looking photo, I would use cloudy when its cloudy out and daylight when its sunny out, or I would just use auto(AWB).

White balance
(inside)


This photo was taken using regular lighting.


This photo was taken with the affect cloudy.


This photo was taken with the affect florescent. 

When I took the pictures inside I noticed the best ones to use where, Auto (AWB) or Tungsten. 


1 comment:

  1. When you say natural lighting, do you mean AWB? If you try to use the white balance again with white objects and you will notice a greater difference. On your way, I can clearly see the difference settings you chose.

    ReplyDelete